Saturday, March 12, 2011

Out of the loop

Out of the Loop right now, but will be back soon.


Reminding all that a free t-shirt can be won,by posting a book review by March 18, 2011, Noon

If you have read FEEDERS send in a book review and win a Feeders T-Shirt




Here's how:





Once you have read FEEDERS

Go to my blog anitaviljoen.blogspot.com – on MY BOOK Page only please Under Comments - submit your review

Secondly I need you to follow my blog-

Either through Followers with Google Friend Connect or Facebook (Networked Blogs)-click "Like" on left column on this blog.

Your review can be a sentence or a paragraph they both qualify.

Finally your name will be added to the draw.
Expires on my Birthday MARCH 18, 2011 –NOON
Love to hear from you and Good Luck

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment and support. If you are not a follower yet, please join my crusade.