Friday, February 3, 2012

THE IMPORTANCE OF A BOOK REVIEW

Over the years I have asked many to read my manuscripts and books in exchange for a review or critique. I have been told verbally "they love my books;" "they are exciting," "can't put it down" and so on.
Now, I would like you all to put these verbal reviews on paper / computer - its only fare to let other know what you think of Feeders and Hybrid. Secondly it will help me sell more books, so I need you put these reviews, either on my blog or Amazon.com *the US site increases my sales*
 
So far I have received a couple of great reviews go to FEEDERS REVIEWS and HYBRID REVIEW pages to read them.
I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your efforts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and support. If you are not a follower yet, please join my crusade.