Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Interview

My interview with our local news paper "THE NEWS" went off very well today.  I was more nervous, having my picture taken, than the interview itself.. How pathetic is that, its probably the fear of what the end result will look like. Thoughts like: - is my hair and make-up okay; will the photographer tell me if I have spinach in my teeth or does it come from that old culture that believes a photo can take your soul?  I don't really know why I fear it, all I can tell you is, I'm glad its over and if you live in Maple Ridge, look out for it in next Wednesdays edition.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you did fine, Anita. You just had the jitters.

    See if they have an on-line version, and if they do, you can post it! Picture and all (ha,ha).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support. If you are not a follower yet, please join my crusade.