Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Feeders Blog is two years old.

Two years ago I created the FEEDERS blog, according to the blogs stats I now have over 3100 page views, majority from Canada, USA and South Africa. I would like to thank everyone for their support.
Hope you'll stick with me as I open my next blog HYBRID to promote and market the sequel. Follow both blogs by clicking on the HYBRID or FEEDERS links.
Apart from the blogs I have created a website through google sites, still working on that and will officially launch it at the end of May.
Believe and keep posted..

2 comments:

  1. Lorelei said..."I was one of your first followers!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorelei, you have taught me a lot. I am always ready to learn, accept your guidance and friendship. I thank you again for your help, support and comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support. If you are not a follower yet, please join my crusade.