Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hybrid Reviews

Received a couple of HYBRID reviews -

I have just completed reading Anita's new manuscript, "Hybrid", the follow on from "Feeders". I found "Hybrid" fast moving, full of surprises, just enough romance and lots of action to keep you reading. Keep up the good work, well done. Marley

I loved Anita’s new book – Hybrid. There is so much action; something is always happening! Hybrid has plenty of romance and spicy scenes. Anita gives life to her characters, and I giggled more than once. Can’t wait for the next book!! Vanessa
Thank you for your kind words and would love to hear more from those that read my manuscript.

To get your copy of HYBRID, which I'm hoping to have available for Christmas, PRE-ORDER yours here: sbpra.com/anitaeviljoen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and support. If you are not a follower yet, please join my crusade.