Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Bride Reborn Update



Finally received the last part of A BRIDE REBORN back from the editor. I'm reviewing it once more before I send it off to have it published.






Question:
1.  Do I save a tree and released it as a downloadable (eBook/ePub) format only?
or
2.  Do I publish it the "old fashioned" way, in book format?
or
3.  Do both formats?

I'm really torn as I love to feel the book in my hands, but love to download and read from my iPad too.
Its easy and convenient and it costs me less to download vs. buying a book and having it shipped out to me.

So what do like and why? Post your comments below I would appreciate you feedback....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and support. If you are not a follower yet, please join my crusade.